The Original Spaguetti Scrubs Set
These interesting scrubs have natural abrasives for your scrubbing needs.
What do we mean by natural? How about corn cobs and peach pits?
No detergent is needed for general cleaning but a tiny dab of soap can be used if tackling heavy grease. Keep in mind that a little dab can go a long way because these scrubs will stay very soapy and the peach and corn abrasives are effective on their own.
Spaghetti Scrubs last for months and because of their unique shape, they’re pliable enough for trickier cleaning jobs and tight spots such as corners, whisks, and behind faucets. The best part is they dry quickly and completely so there’s never a stinky or moldy sponge in your sink. After you’re done cleaning, just rinse them, and hang on the faucet to dry.
- Reusable scrubs last for months
- Unique pliable shape
- Great for peeling vegetables
- Lack of mold and bacteria
- No smell or rust
- Save money and the environment by reducing the need for soaps
- General cleaning, removing stains from metal cookware, kettles, sinks, grills, and peeling the skin off of vegetables
- Corn core powder, cotton, polyester
- Moisten with water, roll up into a ball and only a dab of soap if desired
- Scrub will get softer with use
- Rinse and hang to dry thoroughly after each use