The North Face Women's Hyper Track Guide
Featured in Outside Magazine's Buyers Guide as a top product for 2013...
Wearing the Hyper-Track Guide running shoe means never needing to compromise when your preferred surface switches between hard pavement or dirt trail. This versatile shoe has a women-specific construction with a secure fit that addresses the needs of a narrow foot, small heel, and high arch. Lightweight construction features a chafe-free seamless upper with mesh to allow your foot to breathe. Comfortable EVA Northotic™ footbed rests atop the CRADLE™ GUIDE dual-density midsole to gently correct overpronation and enhance your natural stride. Abrasion-resistant rubber pods are strategically placed across the soles for additional traction.
- Neutral design ideal for mechanically sound runners
- TPU-welded support overlays
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Perforated EVA Northotic™ footbed
- BOTTOM/ TPU and dual-injection, EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsole platform
- 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot heights
- Strategically positioned, high-abrasion rubber outsole pods
- *Gift box not available for this item