The North Face Men's Point Five Jacket
The North Face Men's Point Five Jacket is a true mountain jacket; it is fully featured and designed for serious mountaineers and outdoor athletes who cannot afford to compromise. The Point Five is made from Gore Tex Pro Shell which is hugely waterproof and breathable and has been designed to protect you from the most grueling weather. There are waterproof zips and pit zips to allow you to regulate body temperature.
- Fully featured pinnacle hard shell for peak-bagging alpinists who keep moving in extreme conditions; made from waterproof, breathable,durable and ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL.
- Performance fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable,helmet-compatible hood
- Two alpine pockets
- One internal chest pocket
- Pit-zip vents
- Non abrasive moulded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- 70D 147 g/m2 100% nylon 3L GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL plain weave with a micro-grid woven backer.
- Average weight: 504g
- Centre Back: 76 cm