The North Face Men's Meru Gore Jacket
A new highly technical, GORE-TEX® Active Shell jacket designed for success on the ultimate alpine testing ground, the Shark’s Fin of Meru in the Himalayas.Constructed with extra-breathable, waterproof, seam taped material on the exterior, this surface provides the most critical protection without impairing breathability. Alpine-fit hard shell features grip on the shoulders and hips to keep technical packs in place while navigating a route, or attempting a summit push. Helmet-compatible hood and harness-compatible pockets and zippers.
- Extra breathable, waterproof, seam-taped GORE-TEX® Active Shell
- Tough grip-zones on shoulders to keep pack in place
- Large, intuitive harness and pack-friendly chest pockets
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood swivels with head for a natural, unobstructed view
- Formed, fitted and structured brim on hood unheard of in such a lightweight design