The North Face Men's Hedgehog Guide GTX
Our iconic waterproof hiking shoe features a new, lighter design for Spring 2013 for hiking maximum miles in minimal time...
Dual-density EVA Cradle Guide™ technology in the midsole enhances impact control during foot strike and provides a stable platform throughout your stride. Breathable GORE-TEX® liner seals out moisture, allowing you to hike comfortably in wet trail conditions. Snake Plate™ provides superior underfoot protection for reduced stone bruising without sacrificing flexibility. Lightweight construction features a seamless forefoot and panels of breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh. Grippy Vibram® outsole is lightweight, yet durable, and aids with stable footing over wet or dry terrain.
- UPPER/ PU-coated leather toe cap for durability
- Seamless, no-sew, welded, synthetic-leather forefoot
- Welded, synthetic, overlay-reinforced midfoot
- Abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh
- Gusseted tongue
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Northotic™ Pro 2.0 footbed
- BOTTOM/ Dual-density, molded, EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsole platform
- TPU shank for lightweight support
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- *Gift box not available for this item