Salomon Men's Synapse
The first natural motion hiking shoe for people who take an athletic approach to hiking, Synapse is redesigned with better grip, sleeker more stable midsole and new detailing.
- Lightweight, breathable abrasion resistant materials allows for breathability and comfort
- EndoFit™ an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping.
- An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Molded EVA Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- EVA shaped footbed Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Quicklace™ Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Non marking Contagrip® Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- Protective rubber toe cap -The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments