Osprey Women's Ariel AG 65 Backpack
Winner of Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year Award for 2017, the Ariel AG™ 65 is the perfect women's specific backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort for bigger trips and weeklong-plus excursions. Now featuring our innovative Anti-Gravity™ technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set and a top lid that converts to a functional daypack or summit pack.
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We have set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG™ pack. Size XS comes with a Small hipbelt and harness.
- Custom Fit: The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
- Anti-Gravity™ Technology: The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Convertible Top-Lid Daypack: Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- Dimensions 33.46h x 15.35w x 12.6d in.
- Volume 3967 in3 / 65 l