Osprey Tempest 6
Heading out for a day hike where all you need is water to quench your thirst and room for a few essentials? Say hello to the Tempest 6. Seen at not just the start, but more importantly the finishes of 50k trail races, mountain bikers, and on bird-watching trekkers alike, it's the perfect solution for keeping your urban or wild journey simple so that your focus remains on the important things. The experience itself. Body hugging women's fit BioStretch hipbelt keeps the load stable two included 570 ml BPA-free PackBottles ensure that the last thing you'll be is thirsty on the trail. Carry an extra layer with the external StraightJacket compression straps, fill your bottles and hit the trail, path and beyond.
- Built for speed: Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- Multi-Sport: From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Continuous Lumbar- to-hipbelt Wrap: Users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Lumbar pack with Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Padded bottle sleeves with bungee retention straps
- Horizontal StraightJacket compression straps
- Two 570 ml BPA-free PackBottles included
- Bottle volume 570 ml
- Bottle weight 2 oz/0.06 kg
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hipbelt*
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- *44L & 40L only
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Stretch woven harness pocket (s)
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hipbelt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap