Osprey Stratos 50 Backpack
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengthsfor improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 50 is the go-to choice for everything from big day hikes to overnight jaunts in the backcountry. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
Airspeed™ Suspension: Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
Seamless Hipbelt Interface:Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Integrated Raincover: Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
ers, bikers and more.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Front panel storage pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Top-loading access to main compartment
- Removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
- Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket
- Dual vertical zippered slash pocket on front panel shove-it
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps