Osprey Skarab 22 Backpack
With a stylish but traditional design, the Skarab 22 is durable, lightweight, and made for adventure. An included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5-liter reservoir makes it easy to remain hydrated anywhere you explore. Whether you’re shouldering it through the woods or simply finding the perfect spot to set up the hammock, an open mesh foam AirScape backpanel will help you stay both comfortable and dry. Attachment loops let you put away the trekking poles and grab your binoculars or camera with both hands, while mesh side pockets keep snacks within instant reach—and keep the hangry at bay.
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
- Classic Design: A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
- Airscape Suspension: Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
- Airscape Backpanel: Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Dual upper side compresion straps and trekking pole loop attachment points
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Harness: Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
- Volume: 1343 in3 / 22 l
- Dimensions: 20.3h x 12.2w x 10.6d in.
- Weight 1.46 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65