Osprey Porter 46 Backpack
With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated and dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket—and functional storage options for items both big and small—with multiple access points. When a duffel isn’t enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
- StraightJacket Protection: StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls to help protect your bag's contents and allow you to fit more gear or compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn't fully stuffed.
- Stowaway Harness and Hipbelt: The Porter harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment's notice for backpack style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safe keeping when your bags are checked.
- Organized and Accessible: Structural sidewalls hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload, especially with the massive U-zip opening. Dedicated, easily accessible pockets provide on-the-go access to key items. Traveling is about experience and memories, and you'll have more time for both when you spend less time packing.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Large panel lockable zip access to main compartment
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite® daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more
- StraightJacket compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads
- Dual internal zippered side pockets
- 1mm HDPE framesheet
- Soft, breathable contact surface for comfortable feel
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Storable pockets for harness and hipbelt
- Durable material for travel wear and tear
- Storable belt with foam padding and 38mm webbing