Osprey Manta AG 28 Backpack
You’ll find Osprey’s Manta AG™ 28 is ideal for a day hike. The Anti-Gravity (AG™) suspension system—combination of LightWire™ frame, mesh backpanel, BioStretch™ shoulder harness and AG™ hipbelt—distributes weight to keep you comfortable no matter how far you roam. Dual upper and lower compression straps help stabilize the load and provide add-on storage options if you have extra bulky gear.
- Anti-Gravity Technology (AG™): This lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
- Removable Raincover: The integrated, removable raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment's notice.
- Hydration Compartment - Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills. Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 reservoir included
- QuickConnect™ Included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Front Panel Pocket - Large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets help keep you organized