Osprey Daylite Backpack
Throw the Daylite Sling over your shoulder and go. Go where, you say? Anywhere. To the store, school or on a quick hike. While grabbing brioche buns from the bakery, or veggies from the farmer's market. Maybe storing your valuables at the festival or on holiday at the beach? Wherever you go, it's always nice to have a way to simply and securely carry a few daily essentials. The Daylite Sling uses a breathable and soft NeoSpacer™ mesh material on it's single, anatomically shaped shoulder strap for next-to-skin comfort, even on hot days. The front zippered mesh pocket is great for storing smaller items you regularly need access to, the main compartment has sleeves for organization plus a key-clip, and you don't have to remove the pack to grab your gear; just rotate the pack over your shoulder.
- Everyday Use: Like the day it was designed for, the Daylite is easy, uncomplicated and comfortable.
- Compatibility: Compatibility as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite is a great bag to have around town or as a summit pack. The Daylite can be added on to the following Packs: + Aether/Ariel Series + Volt/Viva Series + Ace 75 + Sojourn Series + Farpoint 80 + Porter Series.
- Lightweight Suspension: Foam frame sheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire backpanel.
- Comfortable Backpanel:Mesh-covered die-cut foam provides comfort and ventilation.
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle
- Additional die-cut EVA foam padding (Daylite Plus only)
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle.
- Webbing Hipbelt: Removable 20mm webbing pack stabilizing hipbelt