Mystery Ranch Glacier Backpack
Whether for a weekend, head-clearing trek or a week-long mission, this mid-sized, backpacking pack offers ample space for your essentials – plus some creature comforts. The detachable lid converts into a hip sack for day trips out of basecamp.
Our signature, backpacking pack with all our proven design elements. The new rendition of the classic GLACIER features all the Expedition Series updates. From fit and sizing to fabric and frame, it offers superior Load Carriage™ and comfort for your long weekend outing as well as more extended backcountry trips. It’s a top-loading pack with a dual draw cord shroud to increase weather resistance and allow for upward expansion. Our Speedzip™ sleeping bag compartment will accommodate even the warmest, bulkiest bag. The lid has two compartments for Type-A organization and is easily converted to a summit pack by transferring the main packs’ harnessing over to the lid.
- The Astral Frame is a robust frame that supports large loads. The mainframe is comprised of four vertical, composite stays, dense foam for flexibility and for torsional rigidity. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relay the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Side zip for easy access to main bag without unpacking
- Two, exterior vertical long pockets
- Speedzip™ compartment for easy access to sleeping bag
- Water bottle pockets
- Tool carry attachment between back, vertical torpedo pockets
- Cross compression with buckle release for accessing side zips
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Five-point lumbar belt system
- Built on the NEW Astral Frame
- 500D Lite Plus CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers