MSR Ceramic Flex Skillet
With its premium ceramic nonstick surface, the Ceramic Flex Skillet is an essential piece in any backcountry chef’s arsenal. Perfect for stir-fry, pancakes, bacon and other outdoor gourmet fare, the hard-anodized aluminum skillet handles high-temp cooking and keeps clean-up hassle-free. Conveniently nests inside the MSR Flex 4 System and outside a Flex 3 System.
- Premium nonstick performance for gourmet cooking.
- Ceramic Nonstick: The toughest nonstick coating we’ve ever found is scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and handles high-temperature cooking.
- Efficient: Hard-anodized aluminum disperses heat for even cooking.
- Versatile: Nests with MSR Flex 3 and 4 Cook Systems and Pot Sets.
- Includes: (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Weight (Standard) 7oz
- Weight (Metric) 0.199 kg
- Packed Size (Standard) 9 x 2.5 in
- Packed Size (Metric) 22.86 x 6.35 cm
- Country of Origin Made in Thailand
- Total weight (standard) 7oz
- Total weight (metric) 0.199 kg