Kuhl Women's Spyfire Vest
Be disruptive in our KÜHL SPYFIRE® DOWN VEST. Different by design, the SPYFIRE SERIES combines superior fabrics, articulated patterning and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance with unparalleled style.
Three unique fabrics, each engineered for a specific purpose, differentiates our down from others. MIKROTEX nylon shell is woven extremely tight to provide durable down proofing with wind and water-resistance. Body front has an additional over-lay for extra protection against the elements. TUFFLEX softshell reinforced shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment that would shred any ordinary down sweater. Lightweight underarm knit panels allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
- The responsibly sourced (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’) 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio. With thermal body mapping design, the larger baffles at front and back body provide core warmth. The thinner, sized-down baffles on the side body provide a contoured fit and reduce bulk for improved layering.
- The SPYFIRE VEST features 2 hand pockets and 1 internal zippered security pocket. Custom reflective ribbon sewn below the zippers prevent snags and increase visibility.
- Shell Fabric: MIKROTEX 100% 20D 24 high filament Nylon with DWR | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM • Yoke Overlay: TUFFLEX 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM • Underarm gusset: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex; 300GSM • Fabric Insulation: 100% 800-fill Goose Down (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’)
- Designed with a 3D brim and multiple adjustments on both the opening and the rear hatband, the signature 5-panel hood provides a custom fit for superior comfort and warmth. When you don’t need it, the hood lays flat.
- Articulated 3D patterning, follows your body’s shape to enhance freedom of movement.