Kuhl Men's Spyfire Jacket
Be disruptive in our KÜHL SPYFIRE® DOWN JACKET. Different by design, the SPYFIRE SERIES combines superior fabrics, articulated patterning and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance with unparalleled style.
Three unique fabrics, each engineered for a specific purpose, differentiates our down from others. MIKROTEX nylon shell is woven extremely tight to provide durable down proofing with wind and water-resistance. Body front and top sleeve has an additional over-lay for extra protection against the elements. TUFFLEX softshell reinforced shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment that would shred any ordinary down sweater. Lightweight underarm knit panels allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
- The SPYFIRE JACKET features 2 zippered chest pockets, 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered sleeve pocket, and an inside mesh pocket. Custom reflective ribbon sewn below the zippers prevent snags and increase visibility.
- Shell Fabric: MIKROTEX 100% 20D 24 high filament Nylon with DWR | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Yoke Overlay: TUFFLEX 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Underarm gusset: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex; 300GSM
- Insulation: 100% 800-fill Goose Down (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’)
- Different by design: Articulated 3D patterning, follows your body’s shape to enhance freedom of movement.