Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research
- Extreme -25°F & Below
- Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Arctic Tech: Extreme Conditions
- Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Interior waist drawcord to customize the fit and retain warmth
- Non-removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Centre back 'Expedition' grab strap
- Exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets, 1 utility pocket on left sleeve, 1 flap pocket on right sleeve
- Interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure, 1 drop-in pocket
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for extra protection.
- Regular Fit
- Mid-thigh Length
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North Americ
- Coyote Fur Ruff: Not Removable
- Fur origin: North America
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.