Arc'teryx Women's Venta SV Jacket
The Venta SV jacket is ideal for cold, windy, alpine environments, delivering the highest level of protection in our Softshell category. Constructed with three distinctly different WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell textiles to enhance comfort and performance characteristics, this alternative to a Hardshell, blocks wind while providing increased breathability for active use on frigid days.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Composite materials
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible Drop Hood™
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Full seat coverage
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- N70p WINDSTOPPER® 3L (hi-loft)
- N70s WINDSTOPPER® 3L (hi-loft)
- N72s WINDSTOPPER® 3L (lo-loft)
- Machine wash in warm water or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.