Arc’Teryx Women's Fission SV Jacket
Maximum warmth in a GORE-TEX® garment that is waterproof, windproof, durable. New GORE-TEX® face fabric is supple and moves quietly. Lightweight, radiant Coreloft™ insulation delivers rich warmth that is almost weightless. Lighter weight insulation is used in the underarm gussets to reduce bulk and aid ease of motion. Pocket placement is thoughtful, thorough. Details of the Fission SV Jacket attend to comfort in cold environments with easy adjustment toggles and cords.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated elbows
- Helmet compatible Drop Hood™
- Insulated hood
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Full seat coverage
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Reinforced shoulders, arms and hips
- N70p GORE-TEX® 2L
- Coreloft™ 100 g/m² insulation.
- Coreloft™ 140 g/m² insulation.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.