Arc'Teryx Men's Gamma SL Hybrid Hoody
A lightweight hoody designed for weight-conscious alpine specialists moving quickly over mixed terrain. A hybrid of a durable, weather-resistant fabric in high-wear areas and a lightweight, quick drying, breathable fabric in the main body that accentuates heat and moisture control with high weather protection.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Hybrid technology-combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Soft laminated chin guard
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Drop back hem
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Fortius 1.0™-84% nylon, 16% spandex, 160 g/m².
- TerraTex™-94% nylon, 6% spandex blend.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.